Thank you for visiting the Clarence Valley Directory.
The Clarence River Directory is a “hub” of business and lifestyle information to help you to quickly find the service that you need from the comfort of your device, in the greater Clarence Valley region.
This website is owned and operated by Clarence Valley Directory ABN: 766 393 785 64, (the “Directory”, “Website” or “Site”).
By continuing to use, visit, or browse our website, you (the “Directory User”) agree to be bound by the current version of these Terms.
These Terms and Conditions may change at any time, and updates will be posted to the website. You are required to check these Terms and Conditions each time you use the Directory.
By using the Clarence Valley Directory, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. You must be 18 years of age or older to use the Clarence Valley Directory.
2. These Terms and Conditions may be updated from time to time, with or without notice to you.
3. The most current version of these Terms and Conditions can be found on the Directory User Terms and Conditions page will supersede all previous versions.
4. Clarence Valley Directory is a listing directory and serves only to facilitate the connection between the Directory User, and businesses and organisations listed on the Directory.
5. You understand and agree that the Clarence Valley Directory does not act as your agent in any dealing and is not a party to any relationship you may commence with any business or organisation listed on the Directory.
6. The Clarence Valley Directory shall not be a party to any relationship or dealing with you and any business entity arising out of the use of the Site.
7. Any booking of any service requested or made using the Site or Directory must not and cannot be construed as the creation of a contract between Clarence Valley Directory and you, the Directory User.
8. When you engage a business or organisation via the Clarence Valley Directory, you are bound by their terms and conditions.
9. Clarence Valley Directory holds no responsibility if any legal situations, issues, or dispute, that may arise between you or any business or service you access through the Clarence Valley Directory website.
10. Clarence Valley Directory makes no representation or warranty as to the quality, merchantability, fitness for purpose, correspondence to description, or suitability of any business or services you access through any business or organisation listed on the Site.
Accuracy of Information
11. Reasonable care has been taken to ensure that all information is accurate and correct; however, we make no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, of any kind about the accuracy, completeness, currency or functionality of the information available via our website.
12. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of our website.
13. Please advise the webmaster if you believe that there are any errors or omissions.
14. From time to time within this website or via direct communication, we may require you to accept additional Terms and Conditions, for example, if you’re advertising directly with us or becoming a contributor.
16. We do not disclose your personal information we collect to third parties including to allow third parties to direct market their products and services unless you agree to us doing so on an “opt-in” basis.
18. We may access content or information you shared on social media with us, such as your name, age, date of birth, gender, profile picture, email address, followers or friends lists.
19. Some hyperlinks on our website and Directory may lead to other sites that are not owned or controlled by us.
20. We have not reviewed these sites and have no control over the content of such websites.
21. Connecting to linked sites and downloading any information from linked sites is done entirely at your own risk.
22. We make no representation or warranty that downloads from linked sites will meet any prescribed specification, or that such linked sites will not contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms or otherwise impact upon your computer.
23. The content of our website and the services we deliver are provided “as is.”
24. If you are considering making a decision based on information on this Site which may cost you money, you agree that you make such decisions entirely at your own risk.
25. Access to the Site is not warranted to be uninterrupted or fault-free.
26. Our services may be interrupted at any time, or cease operation altogether.
27. We may limit, deny, modify or discontinue the Clarence Valley Directory with or without notice or reason to you at any time.
28. We take no responsibility for any failures, delays, or interruptions in the delivery of any content contained on our website.
29. Under no circumstances shall we or our principals, shareholders, officers, directors, or employees be held liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through our website.
30. It is your responsibility to evaluate the information, opinion, advice, or other content available through our website.
31. Clarence Valley Directory offers you the opportunity to provide a genuine review of any business, organisation or service accessed via the Directory.
32. Clarence Valley Directory checks all reviews.
33. Anonymous reviews and fake reviews will not be published.
34. Please direct complaints about content on our website via the Contact Us page.
35. Content, graphics and links provided by third parties, listed businesses and organisation may be inaccurate or infringe the rights of third parties.
36. If you believe any material infringes your rights or those of a third party or is misleading, deceptive, likely to mislead or likely to deceive, please write to us providing the following information:
● Evidence of authority to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
● Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
● A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
● Your address, telephone number, and email address;
● A written statement from you that you believe in good faith that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, our agent, or the law;
● A statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
37. You should be aware that, under the Copyright Act 1968, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and legal fees.
Clarence Valley Directory.